The Department of Internal Medicine is orgainising a State level Annual Continuing Medical Education (CME) programme,"Medical Emergencies Update 2016" on 22nd and 23rd October 2016. The academic feast covers the latest advances in the management of common and important medical emergencies. The CME helps in updating knowledge on Medical Emergencies for PG Students, General Practitioners, Physicians amd Specialists.
VENUE: Amriteshwari Hall, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,Kochi
An E-Poster Presentation and Quiz competition will be conducted as part of the programme.
E-POSTER TOPIC: MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
- E-poster will be presented on 42” LED screen. Kindly type in small font size of 8px since it will be enlarged on the 42”screen.
- You can use the following sections in the E-poster (Introduction, Aims & Objectives, Methods & Results, Conclusions).
- All contents of the poster should be placed on the single slide.
- Kindly use default verdana font with size 8px.
- Finally save the file in PPT format and send it by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10th October 2016.At the time of the conference kindly bring a backup in a Pen drive.
- For a case report you may use the following headings.(Topic,Clincal Features,Investigations & Conclusion).
QUIZ TOPIC : MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
- Two member team.One Team per college/DNB centre.
- Kindly mail participant details to email@example.com
- Last date of Registration for Quiz :15th October 2016
- Participant should report to venue on Saturday 22nd October 2016 by 2:30pm.
For any queries/clarifications for registration, quiz competition and E-Poster Presentation, please contact:
- Dr. Sandeep S.
Phone : 09048257704
- Dr. Janak G.
Phone : 09605791730