Nanotech-Molecular Medicine Student Open House Program 2016
Amrita Center for Nanosciences & Molecular Medicine (ACNS) at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Campus (AIMS), Kochi is organizing a one day program Nanotech - Molecular Medicine Student Open House on January 30, 2016.
VENUE: Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
Final year or recently graduated students from B. Tech.,M. B. B. S., B. Pharm., M. Sc., B. D. S., or B. E. Degree courses can participate in the open house program. The program activities include, Introduction to Nanotechnology and Molecular Medicine by faculty & research scholars, Guided tour of the research facility, Discussion on career prospects.
Student ID proof or Proof of graduation is mandatory for open house.
Send registration form online on or before 25th January, 2016.
The program also includes a Poster competition. Attractive prizes will be awarded for the first two winners in each topic. Topic and format details for poster competition are:
- Lunch & Tea for student participants only on January 30.
- **Outstation student participants only can avail accommodation for 29th January night (In house)
- Travel Allowance (2nd Class Sleeper train, Bus)**
- Free application to the M.Tech. program during Open house ( Documents Required »»)
- M.Tech. Courses offered @ ACNS, Kochi are: Nanomedical Sciences, Molecular Medicine, Nanotechnology and Renewable Energy
(** Conditions Apply)