South Zone Inter University Chess Tournament 2015
Amrita University will host a South Zone Inter University Chess (Men & Women) Tournament from October 6 -10, 2015 at Coimbatore campus.
The teams are requested to participate in the Inaugural Function on 6th October at 9.00 AM along with their respective University Flags. Also there will be a South Zone Manager’s Meeting on 5th October 2015 at 7.00 PM at Amriteshwari Hall.
Rules of the Competitions
- The Rules of the All India Chess Federation and the guidelines of the AIU will be applied for the competitions.
- A participating team may lodge a protest on technicalmatters, within two hours of the completion of their match along with a protest fee of Rs. 1000/- which may be refunded to the team, in case the protest is upheld.
- The decisions of the officials shall be final and binding. Protests if any shall be decided by the jury of Appeal formed as prescribed by the AIU and consist of the following members:
- The Chairman
- The Technical CommitteeMembers
- Chief Referee
Requirements for the Tournament
- Your University Flag
- Identification Cards of the players and four copies of the Eligibility Pro-forma duly typed and signed by the competent Authority.
- A caution deposit of Rs. 1000/- for team, which will bereturned to the teams while leaving the campus.
- An Officiating Charge of Rs. 1350/- for the entire tournament has to be paid to theconcerned officials before the start of the match.
- Players should report to the hall with descent dress code well in advance
|TRAIN NO||TRAIN NAME||PALGHAT Departure Time||ETTIMADAI Arrival Time|
|56848||Palghat town -> Trichy (Fast Passenger)||06.30 AM||07.29 AM|
|66606||Palghat town ->Coimbatore (Sunday Not Available)||07.20 AM||08.18 AM|
|56604||Shoranur -> Coimbatore||09.10 AM||09.55 AM|
|56650||Cannore -> Coimbatore (Fast Passenger)||11.35 AM||12.24 PM|
|66608||Palghat Town -> Erode (Thursday Not Available)||02.30 PM||03.31 PM|
|66604||Shoranur -> Coimbator (Sunday Not Available)||03.55 PM||04.40 PM|
|56324||Mangalore -> Coimbatore (Fast Passenger)||06.00 PM||06.51 PM|
|TRAIN NO||TRAIN NAME||COIMBATORE
|56323||Coimbatore -> Mangalore (Fast Passenger)||07.30 AM||07.5 8 AM|
|66605||Coimbatore -> Shoranur (Sunday Not Available)||09.45 AM||10.14 AM|
|66609||Erode -> Palghat Town (Thursday Not Available)||10.30 AM||11.14 AM|
|56651||Coimbatore -> Cannore (Fast Passenger)||02.10 PM||02.36 PM|
|56605||Coimbatore -> Trichur||04.40 PM||05.08 PM|
|66607||Coimbatore -> Palghat Town (Sunday Not Available)||06.10 PM||06.38 PM|
|56847||Trichy -> Palghat Town||06.30 PM||07.13 PM|
Dr. O. J. Kumaresan
Director of Physical Education
Coimbatore - 641112