Two Day International Conference on International Financial Management
The department of Commerce and Management of Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi will organize a two-day international conference on International Financial Management from October 6-7, 2016.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
International Financial Management deals with the financial decisions taken in the area of international business. It covers planning, organizing, directing and controlling of money value in foreign exchange. The growth in international business is evident in the form of highly inflated size of international trade. The nature of the movement of funds become so complex that proper management and deeper levels of study of International Finance Management has become highly relevant. In fact International Finance Management suggests the most suitable technique to be applied at a particular moment and in a particular case in order to hedge the risk.
The conference brings together researchers from academia, industry and regulatory organizations to deliberate on theoretical work, empirical findings and policy implications related to international financial management structure and challenges in corporate finance. The conference will provide an excellent avenue to get quality feedback and an opportunity for networking among researchers, academicians and industry executives working in finance and allied areas.
- International business
- International flow of funds
- Developments in international monetary exchange
- Exchange rate behavior
- Foreign exchange market
- International investment decision
- International financial market
- International banking
- Developments in international financial instruments and institutions
- International investment management
- Research papers on related themes may also be presented subject to approval of Editorial Screening Committee for the conference. The papers will be screened by a thorough scrutiny process and the selected papers will be accepted for presentation.
- The participants are required to send the full paper along with an abstract not exceeding 100 words. The full paper shall not exceed FIVE pages including tables, charts and diagrams. The papers shall be typeset in MS Word in TIMES NEW ROMAN font, sized 12, spacing 1.5, justified.
- The Certificates for Participation will be given only to those who are physically present at the Conference. Certificates for Paper Presentation will be given only if the author/coauthor is able to present the same at the conference venue.
- Selected papers of the conference will be published in an edited volume.
- Papers shall be mailed to email@example.com
- Last Date for Submission of Research Paper: 19th September 2016
- Intimation of Paper Acceptance: 23rd September 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Revised Paper and Registration Dead line: 26th September 2016
- Date of Conference on: 6th and 7th October 2016
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS:
- Dr. A. A. Azeez, Professor, Department of Finance, Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Colombo, Srilanka.
- Dr. B. Nimalathasan, Professor, Department of Accounting, University of Jaffna, Srilanka.
- Dr. S. Kevin, Former Pro vice Chancellor, University of Kerala, Trivandrum.
- Dr. Vijayakumar, Investment Strategist, Geojit BNP Paribas.
- Sri. Premnath Ravindranath, General Manager, Kerala Finance Corporation, Trivandrum.
ABOUT THE ORGANISER
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus university providing exceptional quality of education that is both modern and wholistic, with special emphasis on core human values. The university has been reaccredited by NAAC with the highest grade A (with a CGPA of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale) and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India by the reputed international ranking organizations. The university headquartered at Coimbatore is spread across the five campuses in three states of India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The event is organized by Department of Commerce and Management of Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi. It is located in the sprawling and serene Brahmasthanam temple complex, with rich biodiversity, on the main NH-17 near Edappally at Kochi. The campus with most modern infrastructure, faculty and administrative setup has excellent landscape abundant with trees and gardens.
School offers Ph.D, M.Phil, ELEVEN Post Graduate (P.G), THREE Integrated U.G.-P.G and FOUR Under Graduate (U.G.) programme under various department.
Our University upholds the vision of our Chancellor, the world renowned Spiritual and Humanitarian Leader Sadguru Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, whose unostentatious social reforms give great focus to the spiritual and cultural emancipation of Indian women