|September 2015 - Present
||Research Associate, Amrita WNA, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri, Kollam, Kerala, India
- Lead the embedded hardware team in multidisciplinary areas from architectural designing, board development, field testing, etc.,
- Designed and developed embedded systems for monitoring renewable energy system.
- Designed and developed embedded systems for Remote health monitoring device.
- Designed and developed embedded systems for Smart Home
|November 2011 - August 2015
||Electrical Engineer, Branson Ultrasonics Corp [Emerson Industrial Automation] , Danbury, CT
- Developed prototypes, test fixtures and controls costs of electronic system hardware and software
- Contributed to the design, development and integration of electrical systems. Hardware devices include MCU, Xilinx CPLD, 12 bit ADCs, DAC .Ethernet PHY ICs etc.,
- Provided an algorithm for software calibration procedure which decreased the deflection of mechanical system significantly. Also provided the conceptual designs for software team for the stepper, DC motors with quadrature encoders.
- Responsible for Schematic capture and layout of PC boards.
- Perform electrical signal analysis to evaluate performance of control systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any design problems.
- Refine Hardware architecture diagram and Hardware requirement specifications with input from marketing and systems into DOORS.
- Provided technical support to the quality to design ICT and Functional test fixtures
- Responsible for releasing the electrical control system to the board manufacturer.
- Worked with the reliability and production line closely and experienced in troubleshooting the issues that arises during initial phase of the product
- Research and introduce new electronic components for electronic systems and provide conceptual designs
|February 2011 - November 2011
||Electrical Intern, Branson Ultrasonics Corp [Emerson Industrial Automation] , Danbury, CT
- Research and introduce new electronic components for electronic systems and provide conceptual designs.
- Evaluate performance of control systems through testing.
- Trouble shoot and resolve any design issues