Archana P. V.
Archana P. V. currently serves as a Junior Research Fellow at Amrita School of Biotechnology. She received her M.Sc in Microbiology from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham in 2015.
- M.Sc Biotechnology, Amrita University (2015)
- B.Sc Biotechnology, Amrita University (2010)
- Selected as Khorana Scholar 2014 worked on “Expression of MP1 protein in the MCF 7 cells and their effect on mobility and invasion.” with Dr. Susan E. Conrad, Michigan State University, US.
- Six months project on “Studies of probiotic strains from fermented foods and beverages in Kerala” with Dr. Sanjay Pal and Dr Nandita Mishra at Amrita School of Biotechnology, Amritapuri, Kollam.
- Ten weeks internship on “Expression of MP1 protein in the MCF 7 cells and their effect on mobility and invasion” with Dr. Susan E Conrad at Michigan State University, Michigan, USA as a part of Khorana Scholarship 2014.
- Six months project on “Biophysical characterization of ZnO Nanoparticles and its Bio-modification for improved cellular delivery”, with Dr. Munia Ganguli at CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, Delhi.
ONGOING RESEARCH PROJECT
Isolating heliminths and protists from different sources and screening compounds against the same.