Athira Krishnan received her M.Sc. in Chemistry from S.N. Collge, Kollam, Kerala University. She joined as Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry at Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Amritapuri Campus on July 2014. Her research interest involve the development of electro/photo catalyst for hydrogen generation reactions, devolopment of inhibitors for prevention of metal corrosion, development of green corrosion inhibitors.
- First rank in Kerala University for under graduate and post graduate levels.
- Avail State merit and UGC scholarships.
- Eligibility for UGC and DST-INSPIRE fellowships.
- Present study mainly deals with the development of ceria based catalyst for photo as well as electo chemical hydrogen generation reaction.
- Other work focuses on the development of inhibitors for preventing corrosion of metals. This work also involves the development of green corrosion inhibitors.
- National Conference on 'Machine Learning Approaches in Chemistry - A Trend on Quantom Chemistry' held at S.N. College, Chengannur from August 6-8.