Dr. Krishna Prasad R.
Dr. Krishna Prasad R. currently serves as Assistant Professor at department of Chemical Engineering, School of Engineering, Coimbatore Campus.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical and Engineering & Materials Science
- Assistant Professor, Center of Excellence in Advanced Materials & Green Technologies
|2009||Ph. D. in Chemical Engineering||SASTRA University, Thanjavur|
|2004||M. B. A., Human Resources||Annamalai University|
|2001||M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering||Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore|
|1999||B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering||Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore|
CERTIFICATES, AWARDS, HONORS, AND SOCIETIES
- Biographical profile is available in Marquis Who’s Who in the World, USA.
- Journal Reviewer in Chemical Engineering Journal, Desalination, Waste Management, Chemical Engineering Communication and Journal of Hazardous Materials.
- Life Associate Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE), Calcutta
- Member of Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE), New Delhi
- Member of Green Chemistry Network Center (GCNC), New Delhi
- Advanced Diploma in Application & Programming Techniques (ADAPT) from Bhari Information Technology Systems Pvt. Ltd, Coimbatore.
- Diploma in Production Management from All India Institute of Management Studies (AIIMAS), Chennai
- Diploma in Industrial Safety & Security from Management Studies Promotion Institute (MSPI), New Delhi
- Diploma in Export Management from Management Studies Promotion Institute (MSPI), New Delhi
Current research areas include: Environmental Engineering, Alternate Fuels (Biodiesel), Enzymatic & Chemical Pulp Delignification and Characterization of Nanocomposites.
- Co- Developer of the course Chemical Process Technology under National Mission Project on Education through ICT, Pedagogy Project for developing suitable pedagogical methods for various classes intellectual calibers and research in e-learning.
|Year of Conference||Publication Type||Title|
|2016||Journal Article||D. Aravind and R. Prasad, K., “Film pore diffusion modeling and contact time optimization for adsorption of distillery spentwash on fly ash”, Desalination and Water Treatment, pp. 1-9, 2016.[Abstract]|
|2015||Journal Article||N. Rajeev, R. Prasad, K., and Udaya Bhaskar Reddy Ragula, “Process Simulation and Modeling of Fluidized Catalytic Cracker Performance in Crude Refinery”, Petroleum Science and Technology, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 110–117, 2015.[Abstract]|
|2015||Journal Article||S. P Sankar and R. Prasad, K., “Process Modeling and Particle Flow Simulation of Sand Separation in Cyclone Separator ”, Particulate Science and Technology, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 110-117, 2015.[Abstract]|
|2015||Journal Article||S. C.S., P.S., S., and R. Prasad, K., “Grinding kinetics, modeling, and subsieve morphology of ball mill grinding for cement industry ingredients”, Particulate Science and Technology, pp. 1-8, 2015.[Abstract]|
|2014||Journal Article||K. R. Prasad, “Removal of Biopolymer in Distillery Spentwash using Iridium Oxide Coated Titanium Mesh Anode and Polyaluminum Chloride: Optimization and Sequential Studies”, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, vol. 13, pp. 29–35, 2014.[Abstract]|
|2014||Journal Article||P. Ramesh, R. Prasad, K., and Baskar, R., “Enzymatic and Chemical Delignification of Kraft Wood Pulp: Optimization & Sequential Studies (Accepted)”, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 2014.[Abstract]|
|2014||Journal Article||K. R. Prasad, “Impacts of Human Farm Activities on Tropical Deforestation and Climate Change: Interactive Statistical Models (Accepted)”, International Journal of Global Warming, 2014.|
|2010||Journal Article||K. R. Prasad, “Degradation of biopolymeric pigments in distillery spentwash by electrocoagulation using copper anodes: statistical and canonical analysis”, Environmental Chemistry Letters, vol. 8, pp. 149-155, 2010.[Abstract]|
|2008||Journal Article||K. R. Prasad, R. Kumar, R., and Srivastava, S. N., “Design of Optimum Response Surface Experiments for Electro-Coagulation of Distillery Spent Wash”, Water, Air, and Soil Pollution, vol. 191, pp. 5-13, 2008.[Abstract]|
|Year of Conference||Publication Type||Title|
|2004||Conference Proceedings||K. S. Rajan, R. Prasad, K., Ponnusami, V., Rajamanickam, V., and Srivastava, S. N., “Ilmenite to Synthetic Rutile - Trends in Value Addition”, National Workshop and Seminar on Sustainable Development of Coastal Placer Minerals: Placer-2004. New Delhi , pp. 235-239, 2004.[Abstract]|
|2003||Conference Proceedings||K. R. Prasad, Srivastava, S. N., Pitchumani, B., and Rajan, K. S., “Study of Heat Transfer during gas-solid flows”, Indian Society of Mechanical Engineering Conference, ISME – 2003. IIT - Roorkee, 2003.|
|CHE 211||Fluid Mechanics|
|CHE 241||Materials Science and Strength of Materials|
|MNG400||Principles of Management|
|CHE 291||Fluid Mechanics Laboratory|
|CHE 292||Strength of Materials Laboratory|