Dr. Sanjay Banerji
Dr. Sanjay Banerji is the Founder Director/Dean of Amrita School of Business.Prior to Amrita, he worked in Hindustan Steel Ltd/SAIL and Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon. He is the Founder of the Gurgaon Quality Forum. He presented and published papers in India and abroad. He authored study materials on Project Management for IGNOU, and Case Studies for class room teaching and developed a computer model for Project Appraisal using Simulation methodology. Dr. Banerji is an external examiner for Ph. D. at IIT Kanpur, Sagar University and for Master Programs of School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. He worked as a visiting faculty at IIM Lucknow, IIM Kozhikode and IMI New Delhi. He guides Ph. D. scholars for Bharathiyar University and guided more than 50 Projects of PGDM/M. B.A. Designed and conducted numerous MDPs for companies like BEL, NTPC, TCL and ONGC. He had been invited to chair many forums in India. He is also a member of Board of Studies of Universities and Autonomous Management Institutes, Member of Coimbatore Management Association, Senior Member of American Society for Quality (ASQ), Certified Quality Engineer of ASQ during 1993-96 and received Lead Assessor certification from Victoria Group, U.K. He was trained by SAP Labs in BPI-1.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee to HOD Industrial Engineering Salem Steel Plant.
- Professor-in-Charge, National Management Programme, MDI Gurgaon.
- Director / Dean (Management) Amrita Institute of Management.
- Visiting Faculty to IIM Lucknow and IMI New Delhi.
- Academic Paper titled “Role of Teachers and Educational Institutions in Value based Higher Education” co-authored By Dr. Sanjay Banerji and Dr. Rajeev Prasad was presented at the International Conference on Spiritual Paradigm for Surmounting Global Management Crisis at Varanasi from 24th to 26th February, 2012
- Scholarly Book Chapter titled “Quality Assurance in Higher Education: Role of Accreditation” Co-authored by Dr. Sanjay Banerji , Dr. Rajeev Prasad & Prof. Sunil Puliyakot; published in the Scholarly Book titled “Quality and Innovation in Higher Education”, 2011
- ASB Working Paper No.102, June 2011: “Mediating between Competitive Strategy and Value: The Increasing Role of Projects” co-authored by KG Satheesh Kumar and Dr. Sanjay Banerji
- Authored case study “PRERANA” to LUMS Lahore, Pakistan
- Authored case “AKSHAYA” for submission to IJACP, Singapore.