Qualification: PGDM, B - Tech (Mechanical Engg), CFA (ICFAI), UGC - NET, pursuing PhD from Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
Gopikumar V. is currently serving as Faculty Associate at the Amrita School of Business, Kochi campus.
He has 10 years of industry experience, 2 years full time teaching experience and 5 years of part time teaching experience. He has worked with companies like Crompton Greaves Ltd, HDFC Bank Ltd and Tata Capital Ltd before moving into academics. In academics, he has worked with Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Cochin as Assistant Professor for over a year.
He is also a resource person for Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- January 4- 6, 2016: Presented a paper titled "Business Models and Performance: An Indian Banking Industry Perspective" in the 52nd Annual Conference of The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) organized by Indian Institute of the Management, Kozhikode
- December 16-18, 2015: Presented a paper titled "Loan Loss Provisions And Earnings Management By Indian Commercial Banks" in the 2015 IMRA - IIMB International Conference, IIM Bengaluru.
- December 16-18, 2015: Presented a paper titled "Income Diversification and Risk Adjusted Performance: An Indian Banking Sector Perspective" in the 2015 IMRA - IIMB International Conference, IIM Bengaluru.
- January 2-5, 2015: Presented a paper titled "Rapid Loan Growth and its effects on Credit Risk of Indian Banking" in the 12th AIMS International Conference on Management, IIM Kozhikode.
- September 02, 2013: Presented a paper titled "Operational Risk Management in Banking - What Next?" in the International Conference on “Operations Management-Innovative Practices for Revitalization of Paradigm Concepts, Rajagiri Center for Business Studies, Cochin.
MAJOR CONSULTANCY ASSIGNMENTS
- Data Analyst in the study on “Kerala State Export competitiveness” for Federation of Indian Export Organisations (set up by Ministry of Commerce,Govt. of India).