Muralidharan currently serves as Junior Research Fellow at Amrita School of Biotechnology. He also serves as the technology assistant at Amrita Agilent Analytical Research Centre, School of Biotechnology. He received his masters in Biotechnology from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Amritapuri in 2012. He is currently pursuing his doctoral degree in Biotechnology at Amrita Agilent Analytical Research Centre, School of Biotechnology.
- MSc. Biotechnology, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University (2012).
- Diploma in Bioinstrumentation, Bharathiar University (2010).
- Bsc. Biotechnology, Bharathiar University (2010).
- Junior Research Fellow at Amrita School of Biotechnology (current).
- Technology Assistant, Amrita Agilent Analytical Research Centre (current).
- Junior Research Fellow, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre.
AWARDS / HONOR
- Awarded with Junior Research Fellowship from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
- Qualified GATE-Biotechnology, March 2012.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERTISE
- Diabetes and Vascular Inflammation
- Mass Spectrometry and High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Techniques
TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS
- Two month operator's training course for Agilent LC/MS: Agilent OpenLAB Chemstation, Agilent 1290 uHPLC, Agilent 6340 LC/MS Iontrap, Agilent 8354 UV-Visible Spectrometer, held at the Amrita Agilent Analytical Research Centre, Amrita School of Biotechnology from 5th August - 5th October,2013 headed by Dr.Walter Schrenk, Associate Professor, Amrita School of Biotechnology.
- Development of Analytical methods in High Performance Chromatography, uHPLC, 2-Dimensional HPLC and Mass Spectrometry for the analysis, isolation and identification of active components out of plant extracts with potential medical uses under the guidance of Dr.Walter Schrenk and Dr.Sudarslal S, the Associate Professors at Amrita School of Biotechnology, from January to May 2014.
- Natural products as modulators of diabetes associated endothelial dysfunctions/Funded by Amrita University.
- Development of chromatographic separation and detection techniques for natural products, as plant extracts, peptides, proteins and carbohydrates / Funded by Agilent Technologies.
Amrita Agilent Analytical Research Centre
School of Biotechnology
Amrita University (Amritapuri Campus)
Clappana P.O., Kollam, Kerala, India. 690525
Tel +91 (0)476-2803000 Extn:3126
|Year of Publication||Publication Type||Title|
|2016||Journal Article||D. Nair, Vanuopadath, M., Bipin G. Nair Dr., Gopalakrishnapai, J., and S, S., “Identification and characterization of a library of surfactins and fengycins from a marine endophytic Bacillus sp.”, Journal of Basic Microbiology, 2016.[Abstract]|
|2015||Journal Article||N. Mohammad, Singh, S. Vikram, Malvi, P., Chaube, B., Athavale, D., Vanuopadath, M., Nair, S. Sadasivan, Bipin G. Nair Dr., and Bhat, M. Kumar, “Strategy to enhance efficacy of doxorubicin in solid tumor cells by methyl-β-cyclodextrin: Involvement of p53 and Fas receptor ligand complex”, Scientific reports (Article number 11853), vol. 5, 2015.[Abstract]|