Peeyush K. P.
Peeyush K. P. currently serves as Assistant Professor (Sr.Gr.) at the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Campus. His areas of research include Embedded Systems, Robotics and Instrumentation.
UG Projects Guided
- Emergency Automated Medicine Dispensing Machine using Data Mining Approach for Effective Stocking and Stacking of Medicines
- Area Based Cruise Control and Tablet Infotainment System
- Automated Attendance Machine
- Data Logger For Miniature Model Car Using Can Bus
- Automatic Poly-Farm Controller Using Wireless Sensor Network
- Low Cost Collision Avoidance System Using Inter Vehicle Communication
- Android Device controlled Infusion Pump
- Implementation of cost effective object recognition and sorting robot using embedded image processing technique
- Gesture based Touchless joypad
- Electric Vehicle with Charge Drain Control Assist
- CNC PCB Drilling Machine
- Intelligent Mobility Solution for Differently Abled
PG Projects Guided
- Blood Sample Characterization using Embedded Image Processing Technique
- Bluetooth enabled low cost Infusion Pump
- Vision Module for Stereovision Endoscope
- Intelligent Autonomous Personal Transport System
Workshops/ Conferences Organized
- One Day Workshop on PIC16F877A Microcontroller
- Two Day Workshop on ARM7 LPC2148 Microcontroller
- Two Day Workshop on MSP430G2231 Microcontroller
- Two Day Workshop on mbed LPC1768 Board
- Two Days Faculty Development Programme on Arduino Serial Board
- Workshop on mbed LPC1768 based on ARM Cortex M3
- National Workshop on Signal & Image Processing Applications Using Xilinx System Generator
- Signal Processing Applications using Vivado System Generator
- National Workshop on Embedded Design Flow using Xilinx ZynQ SoC.
- Arduino based Embedded System Design – Anokha 2015.
- Workshop on Xilinx Vivado System Generator and Analog Discovery Kit
- Embedded System Design using GOGO Board - Anokha 2016
- Two Days Hands-on Training on Internet of Things conducted by IETE Coimbatore Centre
- Two Day Faculty Development Programme on Embedded System Design using ARM7 LPC2148 conducted at Amrita School of Engineering Coimbatore.
- Two Day Workshop in ARM 7 Core Based NXP’s LPC2148 conducted at Coimbatore Institute of Technology
- Two Day Workshop on MSP430 conducted at Coimbatore Institute of Technology
- Three Days Workshop on PIC16F887 and Aurduino at Kalaivani College of Engineering and Technology
- Two-Day Workshop on Embedded System Design with Hands-on Training on PIC MCU Development Board at Vidya Academy of Science & Technology Thrissur.
- Two Day National Level Workshop on Simulation of PIC16F in MPLAB in Embedded C at Sri Krishna College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Two Days Workshop on Embedded System Design using PIC Microcontrollers, conducted at Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, Palakkad, Kerala.
- One Day Workshop on Embedded System Design using PIC16F887 conducted at Adhiya Instutute of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Two Days Workshop on Embedded System Design using Arduino conducted at Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, Palakkad, Kerala.
- Five Day Faculty Development Programme on Sensors and IoT based Embedded System Vidya Academy of Science and Technology, Thrissur.
|Year of Publication||Publication Type||Title|
|2015||Conference Paper||A. B. Krishnan and Peeyush, K. P., “Blood group determination using vivado system generator in Zynq SoC”, in IFMBE Proceedings, 2015, vol. 52, pp. 166-169.[Abstract]|