Reshma K. H. currently serves as Lecturer in the Department of Medical Surgical Nursing (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Nursing), Amrita College of Nursing, Health Sciences Campus, Kochi.
M.Sc. Nursing - Medical Surgical Nursing (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Nursing) – Government Nursing College, Pariyaram, Kannur.
B.Sc. Nursing – Indira Gandhi Co-operative College of Nursing, Ernakulam.
|March 15, 2021 - Present
||Lecturer, Amrita College of Nursing
|November 12, 2015 - January 20, 2017
||Registered Staff Nurse in the Department of Emergency and Department of Bronchoscopy,
Apollo Main Hospitals, Chennai
|November 24, 2014 – May 18, 2015
||Trainee Nurse in Medical Ward,
Medanta The Medicity Hospital, Haryana
Research Interest Areas
- Cardio vascular and thoracic nursing
- Neuro science nursing
- Critical care nursing
- BLS and ACLS course – American Heart Association
- IV therapy course – Apollo Medskills, Apollo Hospital.
- Organised National workshop on “Empowered nurse- enlightened practice”- 17th May 2019 (Order no.C/20095/19/NC-CNE)
- Participated in the webinar on “Perfection- A silent killer” organised by Mindselo on 25th April 2021.
- Participated in the national webinar on “Covid second wave” organised by Amrita College of Nursing, 24th April 2021.
- Participated in the one-day Mindselo Webinar, “ Forgive, Forget, Forbid : the 3F’s of life – 16th April 2021.
- Participate as a delegate in the virtual panel discussion on the topic “Building a fairer, healthier world” organised by Yenepoya Nursing College- 16th April 2021.
- Participated in one day webinar on CBT for anxiety and depression organised by Mindselo 3rd April 2021.
- Participated as delegate for the State Level CNE on “Emergency Life Support Measures – A Challenge to Nurses” organised by Government Nursing College, Pariyaram, Kannur held on 3rd October 2019.
- Participated in the TNAI- 54th State Annual Conference “Evidence Based Nursing Practice: Prospects and Challenges” held on 14th February 2019.
- Participated in the “National Conference on Critical Care Nursing” held on 19th-20th Jan 2018, at Father Muller College of Nursing, Mangaluru.
- Participated in, One day International conference on INDO-AUSTRALIAN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM “Explore Experience Exchange” held at the International Hotel, Kochi, on 12th September 2013.
- Participated in Continuing Nursing Education Programme “Quality Nursing Education –Everyone’s concern” organised by Amrita College of Nursing on 9th September 2013 at AIMS Kochi.