Sreejith M. completed his M. Sc. in Biochemistry from Asan Memorial college of Arts and Science (affiliated to Madras University, Chennai). Now he serves as Faculty Associate in Amrita School of Biotechnology.
He is also pursuing his doctoral degree in Biotechnology at Phage Biology Lab.
His current area of interest is in the effect of Phytochemicals on sewage water treatment.
- M. Sc. Biochemistry, Asan Memorial College of Arts and Science, Madras University, Chennai.(2009)
- B. Sc. Biochemistry, Sree Narayana Guru College of Arts and Science, Bharathiar University ,Coimbatore.(2007)
- Chemist in Quality Control department of Synthite Industries Ltd. (2011-2012)
- Technical assistant at Amrita School of Biotechnology in DST funded project entitle “Screening for modulators of GLUT4 translocations from medicinal plants”.(2009-2011).
AWARDS / HONOR
- Qualified Ph.D entrance examination for Biotechnology at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, June 2014.
- Pesticide residue extraction and quantification of spice oleoresin using HPLC and GC.
- Immunoflurescense and glucose uptake assay.
- The project entitled ”Partial nutrient evaluation of wheat flour” was carried under the guidance of Mr. S Shanmugham, Asan Memorial College of Arts and Science,Chennai.