Suma Mahesh currently serves as Assistant Professor at the Department of Chemistry, Amrita School of Arts & Sciences, Amritapuri.
She received her masters in Analytical Chemistry from Christian College, Chengannur, Kerala University in 2005. She was also conferred B. Ed. in Physical Science from Kerala University in 2006.
- CHY101 / Chemistry-II / 3 Credits / B.Sc. Biotechnology and B.Sc. Microbiology / Semester 2
- CHY181 / Chemistry-Lab II / 2 Credits / B.Sc. Biotechnology and B.Sc. Microbiology / Semester 2
|May 10, 2016 - Present||Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Amrita School of Arts & Sciences, Amritapuri|
|Nov 10, 2008 - October 20, 2015||Subject Matter Expert in Chemistry of VALUE @Amrita|
SEMINARS,WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Lecture Workshop on Recent Trends in Chemical Sciences, Dept. of Chemistry, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri; 26th-27th August, 2011.
- IEEE International Conference for Technology Enhanced Education, Amritapuri campus; 5th January 2012
- Introduction to Research Methodologies, Amritapuri campus; 25th-30th June 2012.
- Inter Disciplinary Research in Chemical Sciences, Department of Chemistry, MMNSS College & ACT; 31st December 2014.
- New Frontiers in Interdisciplinary Research, Department of Chemistry, MMNSS College & ACT; 15th March 2016.
|Year of Publication||Publication Type||Title|
|2011||Conference Paper||K. Dr. Achuthan, Sreelatha, K. S., Surendran, S., Dr. Diwakar, S., Prema Nedungadi, Humphreys, S., Sreekala, C. O., Pillai, Z. S., Raman, R., Deepthi, A., Gangadharan, R., Appukuttan, S., Ranganatha, J., Sambhudevan, S., and Mahesh, S., “The VALUE @ Amrita Virtual Labs Project: Using Web Technology to Provide Virtual Laboratory Access to Students”, in Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC), 2011 IEEE, 2011, pp. 117-121.[Abstract]|