Inspired by Her Holiness Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, is a young and vibrant university that is attracting the attention of the student community, the academia and the industry alike, thanks to its innovative curricula, excellent infrastructure, committed faculty and visionary management. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC),Government of India accredited our University with an ‘A’ grade.The Schools under the aegis of Amrita University have over 108 programmes in disciplines as diverse as Biotechnology, Engineering, Management, Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Nanotechnology, Communication, Arts & Science and Education, providing our students with an outstanding training in our several campuses across multiple states. Needless to add, this multi-disciplinary character of our University facilitates a laudable synergy within our midst greatly enabling us all to derive maximum benefit from the expertise of each other.We, at Amrita,are dedicated to creating and sustaining an atmosphere that will nurture the innate potential of our students and facilitate the overall development of their personalities.
- Managed by world renowned humanitarian organization, Mata Amritanandamayi Math.
- Faculty with extensive industry and research experience from India and abroad.
- Disciplined and serene campus environment, located near the international headquarters of Mata Amritanandamayi Math, which provides an excellent ambience for learning and overall growth.
- Potential for active collaboration with faculty of top US/Europe Universities.
- Excellent collaboration with various top Indian Research Institutes facilitates students in carrying out their research projects at internationally acknowledged organizations / establishments including Biocon - Bangalore, NCBS - Bangalore, IIT – Bombay, JNCSAR - Bangalore, INTAS - Ahmedabad, Lupin Research Labs - Pune etc.
- Excellent placement record - Our students have secured positions in premier pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies as well as leading research institutions - both in India and abroad.
- Well-equipped laboratories for Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular biology and Biotechnology with advanced instrumentation.
- All Amrita Campuses are connected by an Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) satellite link to facilitate e-learning.
- An updated library with reading room providing access to international editions of books and journals. Access to leading online digital libraries and international journals is also available.
- Credit-based course curriculum.
- Air-conditioned seminar and conference halls including a spacious auditorium. Spacious classrooms equipped with computers, video and overhead projectors, and an audio system.
- Over 5000 computers connected with High-speed 150 Mbps internet connectivity in high availability mode in the campus.
- AUMS is an integrated system that enables easy access to student's data, reports and statistical analysis of student progression.
- Wi-Fi mesh network for entire academic area in the campus.
- Email and file server facility for both students and faculty members.
- Excellent sports facilities including gymnasium, swimming pool, and volleyball, basketball and badminton courts.