Amrita Center for International Programs is pleased to share this exciting opportunity for PhD and Post Doc research scholars in the Nanobioelectronics laboratory at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
Ben-Gurion University has five faculties with 51 academic departments, six schools and eight research institutes. They have several available positions for PhD as well as for Post-doctoral research fellows, effective October 2015. This opportunity is especially for post graduate students ' in Biomedical Engineering, and for post graduate students in Embedded Systems, who have an interest in pursuing a PhD with Internet-of-Things and Wireless Sensor Networks. This opportunity is also open for students from the life sciences background.
- Molecular Sensing in Neurological health management
- Wearable devices for personalized health monitoring using Internet-of-Things and more
- For PhD - 4,500 - 6,000 NIS ( New Israeli shekel)
- For Post-Doc - 6,600 - 9000 NIS
- Strong aptitude and demonstrate expertise in hands-on experimental research
- Prior student/post-doc mentoring experience
- Familiarity with grant proposal preparation
- Experience with biosensors, bioelectronics, micro fluidics, and signal processing desired, but not required
- Experience with electrochemical characterization techniques
- Background in MEMS design and micro fabrication processes will be considered a plus
- Background in materials synthesis, characterization, and lab-on-a-chip device integration will be considered a plus
- The desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic, interdisciplinary, and international team.
Complete Program Details »
Interested candidates should send a curriculum vitae along with a short statement of research to: email@example.com and also apply through the Google form.
For other queries or Information, please contact :
Sujatha / Reshmi
Amrita Center for International Programs
Tel : 0476-2804152