Amrita Center for International Programs is happy to announce Research Training Program Scholarship (RTP) and Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (DUPR).
The RTP scholarships (previously APA) are funded by the Australian Government, while the DUPR scholarships are funded by Deakin University. Both awards are available to domestic and international students. Only top-ranked applicants will be offered an RTP.
What does it cover:
The value and benefits of these scholarship are
- A stipend of $26,682 per annum
- A relocation allowance from $500 to $1,500 (2017)
- Paid sick and parental leave
- Tuition fee for the duration of 4 years.
- overseas health coverage for international students
- Research Masters' degree with at least 2/3 of the degree comprising a thesis graded at 80%+
- Coursework Masters' degrees or graduate diplomas which includes a research project or thesis of 10,000 to 20,000 words to 80%+ standard and research methodology units
- Comparable qualifications from international universities including a research project or thesis of 10,000 to 20,000 words and GPA 80%+ standard
- Relevant postgraduate research experience
- Independently refereed journal articles, publications, or conference papers
- Professional reporting or prior learning
- Research related awards or prizes
- Other evidence of research ability.
Scholarship Application Internal Deadline: July 10, 2017
How to Apply: Candidates can send detailed CV with academic scores, list of publications and broad area of research at email@example.com
Please fill the Google form given here
Note - Only the top ranked applicants in a scholarship round will be offered RTP.
For Further Information, contact:
Sujatha / Smitha
Coordinator, AMRITA Center for International Programs
(Please use subject title: Endeavour Scholarship / Fellowship - 2018)
Please send your CV/Resume to the e-mail address above.