Amrita Technology Business Incubator (Amrita TBI) is a non-profit incubator supported by Government of India and Amrita University. Amrita TBI fund, mentor and nurture ideas, startups and entrepreneurs. Funding is provided to prospective companies by means of loan and/or equity through the Government of India- DST Technology Development Board(TDB) program, Department of Electronics and Information Technology-TIDE program and MSME program.
Amrita TBI invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of a Android Developer with at least 2- 3 years solid industry experience.
COMPENSATION: Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, My SQL, PHP different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers and GPS
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com or apply online.