Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, a multidisciplinary multi-campus deemed-to-be-university, is a leading research destination. With ever increasing international research initiatives, it’s collaborations with research and technology partners are expanding. As these diversify and expand across countries, there are openings with its partners which would require handling the following roles & responsibilities at Kerala:
- Statutory Compliances such as GST, TDS, corporate compliances etc.
- Accounting & MIS for various verticals, bank reconciliations, invoicing, scrutiny of expenditures etc.
- Review of Contracts with Collaborators, Service Providers, Research Professionals etc.
- Using Tally ERP 9, proficiency at MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt, work with multiple teams, multi-task.
- Preferably should have passed CA Inter.
- Candidates who’ve passed ICWA Inter, or have experience after M. Com. / B. Com. can also apply.