Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research institute that is accredited 'A' by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research institutions in India. Amrita is spread across five campuses in three states of India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with the headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore, is inviting applications from qualified candidates for faculty position.
Candidates with the specialization in:
- Communication systems
- Biomedical Imaging and Sensing
- Wireless Communications and systems
- Wireless Networks
- Signal Processing
- Applied Electromagnetics and RF Circuits
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Engineering Education Research
- Integrated Circuits and VLSI
- Optics and Photonics
- Quantum Science and Technology
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Machine Learning Techniques and Research
- Solid-State Devices and systems
- Computational Techniques for Communication systems
- High precision Instrumentation and Controls
Essential Qualifications and Requirements:
- PhD in Engineering with any one of the above specializations with peer reviewed publications in journals and conferences.
- Passion for teaching undergraduate engineering courses and handling laboratory equipment for conducting experiments
- Ability to supervise student projects, conduct doctoral level research and deal with funded projects proposals submission and execution.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and positive attitude towards students and other co-workers.
- Post-doctorate from reputed institutions or research laboratories in India or abroad.
- Post PhD industrial experience relevant to the domain.
Minimum Qualification for Assistant Professor:
Ph. D. from reputed university with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree appropriate branch, with an excellent academic record, good communication skills, and evidence to suggest an ability to pursue independent high quality research.
- Atleast 3- 6 years teaching/research/professional experience excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph. D. Candidates should be highly motivated towards teaching and research and should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and referred conferences.
- Fresh Ph. D. candidates with less than 3 years of relevant experience may be considered for Assistant Professor within the appropriate scale of pay.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/ or experience may be relaxed in case a candidate is found to have outstanding credentials.
Candidates fulfilling the above conditions are invited to apply for the post.