Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research institute that is accredited 'A' by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research institutions in India. Amrita is spread across five campuses in three states of India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with the headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) as per the details given below, for the ISRO / ISAC research project under the Principal Investigator Dr. S. Natarajamani, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
(The candidate selected as JRF is eligible to register for pursuing Ph.D. programme as per Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham rules and regulations after fulfilling requirements of Ph.D. programme)
- Title of the Project : Automated Structural Evolution and Performance Optimization of RF Bandpass Filters - An Evolutionary Algorithmic Design
- Funding Agency for the Project : ISRO / ISAC, Bangalore
- Project Positions and Number : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - One
- Qualifications : M.E / M.Tech- Communication System or equivalent
- Fellowship : Rs 25,000/ month + HRA
- Duration : 2 years
- Job Description : Design and analyze high-frequency electronics components such as antennas and RF/microwave components.
- Candidates before applying shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format.
- Mention experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Enclose attested copies of degree certificate and experience certificate.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview. Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview
- How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send your application form along with all necessary documents and recent passport size photograph to the following Postal and Email address on or before 27th June 2018.