Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university that is accredited 'A' by NAAC and is ranked 8th by NIRF among best Universities in India. The university is spread across five campuses in three states of India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Applications are invited for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Officers for the project titled “Empowering The Integrated Child Protection Scheme Functionaries of Tamil Nadu”. The project is funded by United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Office for Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Empowering the Integrated Child Protection Scheme Functionaries of Tamilnadu.
Application closes on: June 17, 2018
Education & Qualification: Degree/PG - Social Work/Sociology Psychology/Social Sciences
Duration: 7 Months
Honorarium for Per Month: Rs. 30,000 (will be fixed 10% from last salary drawn)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support in strengthening and regularizing database on Commission office
- Support in preparing proposals for TNSCPCR, at Chennai
- Support the administration of TNSCPCR, at Chennai
- Support in Monitoring the Child Rights violations in the State.
- To make regular field visits to monitor the quality and coverage related to various components of ICPS programme
- Assist in the baseline assessment and mapping of child protection issues in the state.
- Assist the state and district administration District Child Protection Units
- To co-ordinate and maintain liaison with the Labour, Education, Social Welfare, Social Defense, Health, ICDS, AD welfare, ST welfare and Rural Development departments, NGOs, Industry and farmer’s associations in the UNICEF supported programmes
- To design and develop a need based training modules / booklets etc
- To facilitate and participate in training programmes as required
- To facilitate and participate in the various review meetings at District level
- To prepare a monthly calendar of activities for the Commission
- To prepare a monthly work plan in consultation with supervisor
- To send in a monthly report of activities, progress and issues to the Joint Director, State Commission for Protection of Child Rights and UNICEF
- Coordinate with Commission to ensure their commitment and ownership in re-solving issues and preparing and monitoring status at all level. Monitoring and evaluation of the activities on weekly basis
Note: No DA & TA will be provided for attending the interview.
For further details, please contact :