||• Hydrology, Geology, Geotechnology, Meteorology, disciplines to work in the area of multihazard, landslides, floods, climate change, etc.
• Artificial intelligence and Machine learning disciplines to work in real-world applications like Smart city, Energy, Water, Healthcare, Natural hazards, and Extreme environments.
• 5G Advanced and 6G such as Mission Critical Services, Cell Free MiMo, Reflecting Intelligent Surfaces, Local Community Networks, Intelligent Connectivity and so on.
• Smart Healthcare, O-RAN, Blockchain Networks, UAV, Affordable Connectivity, Wireless communication & Networking, Seismic signal processing, Signal processing, etc.
• Hardware design (Analog, Mixed signal and Board Layout), Flexible / Stretchable electronics, Sensor and Antenna design, Embedded systems engineer, PCB design engineer, etc.
• Software programmers: Developers well versed in C, C++, Python or other object oriented languages. Familiarity with *nix environments (command line utilities, SSH, Server/Client applications, etc).
• Mixed reality, Computer graphics, Computer vision, Python, C, C++, C#, Unity3D, Linear Algebra, Projection transforms to work on Augmented reality projects. Developers with keen interest to work with Microsoft Hololens frameworks.
• Ethnographic researcher, Human Centered Design (HCD), to work in Application of HCD for User Need Assessment, Solution ideation, Initiating solution design, guiding students in the villages to conduct HCD based data generation and analysis, Policy and Governance, etc.