Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research institute that is accredited 'A' by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research institutions in India. Amrita is spread across five campuses in three states of India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with the headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Amrita Centre for Research and Development, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the post of Research Scientist under TDF-DRDO Funded Project.
PROJECT TITLE : “Development of Light Weight Bullet Proof Materials”
DURATION OF THE PROJECT : 2 years
TENURE : Period of 2 years. The post is purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : Ph. D. degree awarded or thesis submitted in research areas of Polymer Science and Technology/ Composite materials/High performance thermoplastic composites for specialty applications.M.Tech on Polymer Science and Technology/ Composite materials/High performance thermoplastic composites for specialty applications with relevant experience in industry can also apply for this position.
In case there is no suitable Ph. D. and M. Tech. candidates, B. Tech. on Polymer Engineering with minimum four years of hands-on-experience in relevant industry may be recruited.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE : Candidates with experience in polymer composite design and development, high performance thermoplastic nanocomposites, surface/interface technology, polymer processing will be given preference.
CONSOLIDATED SALARY : Rs. 67,500/- per month
SELECTION PROCEDURE : Send your CV or Bio data to the email@example.com on or before 28th February, 2018. After screening of CV, the interview date will be emailed to shortlisted candidates.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES : The candidates should carefully read these instructions before submitting their applications:
- All the necessary should be attached and No testimonial will be accepted as proof of research experience.
- • Applications will be processed on the basis of information provided in the application. (If the information given in the application form does not match with the originals at the time of verification of documents, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for interview). Applications/ documents received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Date of interview will not be changed on request from candidates. Misrepresentation or hiding of facts shall lead to disqualification.
- Every effort is made by principal investigator to have committees with wide-ranging expertise; therefore, complaints of rejection on this account will not be entertained by principal investigator after the interviews.
- Decision of principal investigator on all matters including calling for interview, selection, recommendation and placement etc. shall be final. No correspondence in the matter will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. No interim enquiries will be attended to. No TA / DA will be provided for attending the interview.