Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university that is accredited 'A' by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India. The university is spread across five campuses in three states of India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with the University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
GharSeNaukri , an Amrita Technology Business Incubator (TBI) Startup, is inviting applications for the post of Sales Executive.
WORK LOCATION : Kerala and Tamil Nadu
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- To create jobs and business opportunities from Kerala and Tamilnadu market
- Advice on Sales strategy – This include
- Sales plan ( long , medium and short term)
- Corporate meetings and monthly closures
- Geographies to be covered – week wise
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to operations team
- Co-ordinate sales action plans
- Continuous monitoring the achievement of sales target and suggesting improvement measures
- Identify sales training needs
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Attend seminars and industry conventions
- Graduates with 3-5 years of sales, Business development experience in any domain. Or MBA with specialization in sales and Marketing having 1-3 yrs of experience.
- Basic understanding of all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Technical sales skills
- Basic exposure in customer relationship management
OTHER SKILLS :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Self driven and go getter
- Formal presentation skills
- Decision making
- Risk taking abilities
Candidates fulfilling the above conditions are invited to apply for the post.
COMPANY PROFILE : GharSeNaukri and WomenInBusiness are two unique ways of supporting every woman irrespective of her age, qualification, economic & social status by identifying right jobs and business opportunities. The plan is to build innovative algorithms that will identify the right opportunity and/or suggest recommended development skills. While GharSeNaukri is creating employment opportunities, the major differentiator is the maintenance of the family and social relations without the compromise of family values and responsibilities. Engaging this invisible workforce & maintaining gender parity is the goal of the company.