Startup/Incubation Manager at Amrita Technology Business Incubator
Work Location: Kollam, Kerala; Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu; Bangalore, Karnataka
- Identify and select potential incubatees/startups for the incubation program.
- Analyze financial statements, forecasts and funding requirements of each potential startup.
- Define, build and finalize client agreements.
- Assist startups in the areas of strategy, business plan development, market analysis, company registrations.
- Understand requirements of startups and build a mentoring relationship through the mentor pool.
- Define deliverables, their timelines and monitor progress of startups
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, Government bodies, service companies
- Promote Amrita TBI to attract the best startups and help build and shape the brand image
- Ability to independently lead and execute projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a MBA degree.
- 3 - 4 years industry experience
- Proven track record of managing large projects
- Founder of a startup or working for a startup as one of the first few employees is preferred.
- Prior experience at an investment firm, incubator is preferred.
Company profile: Amrita TBI (www.amritatbi.com) is a technology business incubator supported by DST and DeiTY, Govt. of India and Amrita University. At Amrita TBI, we provide an ecosystem for startups to turn ideas into products that are commercially viable. We invest in enterprises, ideas and technologies that can create a positive impact on society and transform the world we live in.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amrita Technology Business Incubator
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Kollam - 690525
Phone: +91 (0) 476 280 4519