Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is one of the fastest growing multi-campus, multi-disciplinary Universities in India, with a total of 17,000 students, 1700 faculty members, more than 200 funded research projects, about 20 centers of International excellence in various fields, and active ongoing international collaborative activities with more than 30 eminent universities in America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Corporate & Industry Relations (CIR) is recruiting for the post of Technical Trainer to:
- Conduct Company Specific Trainings to help students get placed with top Companies,
- Conduct Certification Courses for students on emerging areas,
- Deliver Class Room Lecture/Lab Sessions on CSE Core Subjects such as
- Programming/DBMS/ OS/Networks,
- Creating Placement Guides and other technical material to help students with
- Conducting MCQ/Coding Assessment Tests periodically to assess the students and guide them,
- Conduct Mock Interviews & Feedback Sessions for students to provide practice, give feedback and improve their confidence,
- Motivate students and guide them in their core subjects/project work.
Local candidates or those who are willing to relocate to Bangalore / Chennai can Apply.