Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research institute that is accredited 'A' by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research institutions in India. Amrita is spread across five campuses in three states of India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with the headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Amrita Centre for Research and Development, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the post of Technicians under TDF-DRDO Funded Project.
PROJECT TITLE : “Development of Light Weight Bullet Proof Materials”
DURATION OF THE PROJECT : 2 years
TENURE : Period of 2 years. The post is purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : B.E/B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Materials/Polymer Technology or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks is considered and with relevant R & D experience as on the last date of application.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE : Candidates with experience in handling major polymer processing equipments,will be given preference.
Documents in support of research experience (industry or post graduate level) should be attached.
CONSOLIDATED SALARY : Rs. 32,500/- per month
SELECTION PROCEDURE : Send your CV or Bio data to the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th February 2018. After screening of CV, the interview date will be emailed to shortlested candidates.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES : The candidates should carefully read these instructions before submitting their applications:
- All the necessary should be attached and No testimonial will be accepted as proof of research experience.
- Applications will be processed on the basis of information provided in the application. (If the information given in the application form does not match with the originals at the time of verification of documents, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for interview). Applications/ documents received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Date of interview will not be changed on request from candidates. Misrepresentation or hiding of facts shall lead to disqualification.
- Every effort is made by principal investigator to have committees with wide-ranging expertise; therefore, complaints of rejection on this account will not be entertained by principal investigator after the interviews.
- Decision of principal investigator on all matters including calling for interview, selection, recommendation and placement etc. shall be final. No correspondence in the matter will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. No interim enquiries will be attended to. No TA / DA will be provided for attending the interview.