Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university that is accredited 'A' by NAAC and is ranked 8th by NIRF among best Universities in India. The university is spread across five campuses in three states of India - Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, with University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Applications are invited for the position of Training Manager for the project titled “Empowering The Integrated Child Protection Scheme Functionaries of Tamil Nadu” The project is funded by United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Office for Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Empowering the Integrated Child Protection Scheme Functionaries of Tamilnadu.
Application Closes On: June 17, 2018
Education & Qualification: PG- Social Work/Sociology Psychology
Duration: 6 Months (June to November 2018)
Honorarium for Per Month: 40,000 (will be fixed 10% from last salary drawn)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Constantly showing project progress to the Project director
- Framing appropriate plan and implementation
- Prepare tools and questionnaire and interview schedule for assessment and for data collection
- Identifying and managing challenges with various stakeholders
- Data collection among stakeholders: Situation analysis difficult circumstance of the vulnerable children
- Collecting information about the institutions and details of stakeholders for resource directory
- Report writing and completion of reports of Situational analysis of children and preparation of resource directory
Note : No DA & TA will be provided for attending the interview.
For further details, please contact :