MBA Admissions 2015 Open at Amrita School of Business
At ASB, world class faculty from IIMs, MIT, Berkeley, Cornell, Wharton, XLRI, Kellogg, Stern-NYU, ICAI and others inculcate leadership qualities in students. As a member of AACSB, a gold standard for B-Schools world over, our curriculum is globally benchmarked against the best.
Ranked among the Top 50 B-Schools in the country including IIMs, our 2 year MBA program is fully approved by UGC. This year we saw 105 companies visiting ASB for placements and over 273 students were placed with highest CTC of Rs 20.75 lakhs. (Average CTC Rs 5.23 Lakhs). The summer of 2014 saw ASB students involved in over 145 of India’s best companies offering a host of challenging projects across multiple disciplines.
You may select between the MBA programs offered at our Amritapuri (Kerala), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Coimbatore (Tamilnadu) and Kochi (Kerala) campuses or t he International Dual Degree MBA-MS program offered at our Bengaluru campus. The fees varies from Rs 4.03 lacs (Amritapuri, Kochi) to Rs 6.93 lacs (Coimbatore) to Rs 7.50 lacs (Bengaluru).
Admission criteria is based on valid score from CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE. At Bengaluru, Kochi & Amritapuri MAT & CMAT are also accepted.
In two years time, we will be most pleased and proud to have you join our 1800+ global Alumni network, involved in value creating activities globally with much regard for inclusiveness, society and environment.
For more information you can Download myASB App
TEN Reasons Why Amrita School of Business?
- Among Top 50 Business Schools in country including IIMs.
- Ranked 19th among Private B-Schools by Careers360.
- Outstanding Faculty, 27 out of 42 have PhD’s from World class institutions like IIM, Wharton, Kellogg, Harvard, Berkeley, XLRI, IIT, LSE, ICAI, JNU, and Cornell.
- 90+ Visiting Faculty with diverse Industry experience, offering a choice of over 40 Electives
- Excellent Placement Record – Highest CTC of 20.7 lakhs; Average CTC : 5.23 lakhs; Summer Placements with stipend.
- Strong Global Alumni Network of 1800+.
- International Collaborations with SUNY USA, Deakin Australia, TEM France, Groningen, Netherlands. Faculty exchanges under European Erasmus Mundus program
- Member AACSB International, Gold Standard for Business Schools world over
- Recent funding of Rs. 129 lakhs from World Bank for emerging Data Analytics Area
- UGC Approved, Two year M. B. A. Program offered at 4 locations - Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Kochi. MBA - MS (Dual Degree) at Bengaluru campus