Amrita School of Pharmacy students win prizes in the state level cultural festival Pharmolsavam 2014
Amrita School of Pharmacy students won several prizes in the recently concluded inter-collegiate state level cultural fest, Pharmolsavam 2014, conducted by the Kerala State Self Financing Pharmacy College Management Association (KSSPCMA).
Pharmolsavam is one of the biggest fest bringing together talents from all over the state to One Stage. The thrilling events and sheer energy of the crowd make Pharmolsavam an unforgettable experience.
The inter-collegiate state level cultural fest was conducted by JDT Islam College of Pharmacy, Kozhikode, Kerala, from January 31 – February 02, 2014.
Six students of B. Pharm. and Pharm D. from Amrita School of Pharmacy participated. The students’ bagged first prize in science quiz, classical music (male), essay writing (English) and second prize for classical music (female) and light music (male).
The Amrita School of Pharmacy participated in Pharmolsavam for the first time and won a total of 26 points emerging at 6th position among 28 participating colleges from different institutions.
The winners are:
- Sandeep Sankaran and Divine P. Daniel, final year B. Pharm. students, won first prize in science quiz competition.
- Athul Gopan M. S., first year Pharm. D. student, won first prize in classical music competition.
- Mridula Ramkumar, third year B. Pharm. student, won first prize in english essay writing competition.
- Sreelakshmi Jayan, first year Pharm. D. student, won second prize in classical music competition.
- Athul Gopan M. S., first year Pharm. D.student, won second prize in light music competition.
February 3, 2014
School of Pharmacy, Kochi