Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites candidates for Full- Time admission with Scholarship. Seeking PhD candidates in the Amrita campuses at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Kochi and Mysore.
- Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication
Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering)
- Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nanosciences, Biotechnology, Ayurveda)
- Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Business & Management
- Arts & Sciences
FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS
Types of Scholarships include:
- Government of India and Industry sponsored scholarships
- Amrita scholarships.
- Stipends vary from Rs. 15000 p.m. to Rs. 35000 p.m.
ELIGIBILITY GENERAL GUIDELINES
Applicants with First Class with Distinction with CGPA above 6.5 at the preceding degree. Having CSIR, UGC NET, GATE qualification, CAT, GRE qualification is a plus.
- For PhD in Engineering, the preceding degree may be B. E., B. Tech, M. E., M. Tech., M. Phil., M. Sc.
- For PhD in Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nanosciences), the preceding degree may be B. E., B. Tech., M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc., MBBS + 2 yr. diploma, BAMS plus two year diploma, MHA, MPharm, MDS, DNB, M.S. and M.D.
- For PhD in Business, the preceding degree may be Bachelor’s in Engineering, Medicine, Law or other professional qualification. The candidate may also have an MBA or PGDM from an AICTE recognized institution
- For PhD in Humanities & Social Sciences, Arts & Sciences, the preceding degree may be M. A., M. Com., M. F. A., MJMC and M. S. W.
For PhD in Pure Sciences, the preceding degree may be in M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc., M. Phil.
- Interested Candidates should apply online at this link.
- Candidates interested in PhD in Health Sciences, may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection will be based on a written test followed by an interview.
- Last Date to Apply: May 20, 2017
For queries, please write to email@example.com or contact 0422-2685119
NOTE: This article is updated with the latest information on 11th May.