Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites candidates for Full-time and Part-time admissions. Eligible candidates among full-time scholars shall be provided scholarship. Seeking Ph.D candidates in the Amrita campuses at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Kochi and Mysore.
- Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering)
- Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nanosciences, Dentistry)
- Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Business & Management
- Social Sciences
FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS
Over 200+ Scholarships are open under Chancellor’s scholarship, Dean’s fellowship, International scholarships, Industry sponsored scholarship in addition to Research and Teaching assistantships
Exceptional candidates can enroll in Joint PhD programs with International partners, conduct research at International universities for upto a year, and earn internships at Industry.
ELIGIBILITY GENERAL GUIDELINES
Applicants with First Class with Distinction with CGPA above 7.0 at the preceding degree. Having CSIR, UGC NET, GATE qualification, CAT, GRE qualification is an added advantage
- For PhD in Engineering, the preceding degree may be M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc.
- For PhD in Health Sciences, the preceding degree may be M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc., MBBS + 2 yr. diploma, BAMS plus two year diploma, MHA, MPharm, MDS, DNB, M.S. and M.D.
- For PhD in Business, the preceding degree may be any Masters degree (with a minimum of two years duration of study)
- For PhD in Humanities & Social Sciences, the preceding degree may be M. A., M. Com., M. F. A. and M. S. W.
- For PhD in Pure Sciences and Biotechnology, the preceding degree may be in M.E., M. Tech., M.Sc
- Selection will be based on a written test followed by an interview.
- Last Date to Apply: November 10, 2018
- Ph.D Engineering Entrance Examination : November 24, 2018
- Interview shall take place after the written examination. The candidates are required to bring their original certificates for verification.
Chemistry Mathematics Aerospace Engineering Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Science Engineering Electrical and Electronics Engineering Mechanical Engineering Physics Electronics & Communication Engineering WNA
NOTE: This article is updated with the latest information on Octobere 15, 2018.