Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites candidates for Full-time and Part-time admissions. Eligible candidates among full-time scholars shall be provided scholarship. Seeking Ph.D candidates in the Amrita campuses at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Kochi and Mysore.
- Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering)
- Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nanosciences, Dentistry)
- Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Business & Management
- Social Sciences
FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS
Over 200+ Scholarships are open under
- Chancellor’s scholarship
- Dean’s fellowship
- International scholarships
- Industry sponsored scholarship
- Research and Teaching assistantships
Exceptional candidates can enroll in Joint PhD programs with International partners, conduct research at International universities for upto a year, and earn internships at Industry.
ELIGIBILITY GENERAL GUIDELINES
Applicants with First Class with Distinction with CGPA above 7.0 at the preceding degree. Having CSIR, UGC NET, GATE qualification, CAT, GRE qualification is an added advantage
Aerospace Engineering Chemical Engineering Chemistry Civil Engineering Computer Science and Engineering Electrical and Electronics Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering Management Mathematics Mechanical Engineering Physics
Electronics & Communication Engineering
NOTE: This article is updated with the latest information on May 22, 2019.