Fellowship in Gastrointestinal and Pancreatic Pathology (FGIPP) is commencing at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi in February 2016.
- One year Fellowship program aimed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the spectrum of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases that primarily or secondarily affect the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas in both adult and paediatric patients.
- This program provides exposure to transplant pathology (Endoscopic biopsies in the context hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, renal transplant, small bowel allograft biopsies / resection)
- The course will help to gain experience in ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration cytology of GIT , especially pancreas.
- The Gastrointestinal pathology fellow will engage in both independent and collaborative research.
Course starting in February 2016
- Post graduate training in Pathology (MD/DNB).
- Candidates with MCI recognized foreign qualification(s) are also eligibile to apply.
Desirable: Demonstration of interest in Gastrointestinal pathogy; published work in the area.
Duration of Program: 12 months
Closing Date of Application: 15.01.2016
To Apply: Please send the following by email to: email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae- include 2 referees, and list your publications in Vancouver citation style.
- Personal Statement (of no more than 1000 words), why you are interested in this course.
- Submit a research proposal that can be completed during the 12 months.(One side of A4 page).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center, AIMS-Ponekara P.O., Kochi-41, Kerala, India.
+91 (484) 2801234, Ext: 8020, FGIPP co-ordinator : Dr. Roopa Paulose.