First year classes for B.Tech. EEE and CS will commence on 10.7.2017., B.Tech. ECE and ME will commence on 11.7.2017.
Those who require hostel admissions for the B.Tech courses in EEE & CS are requested to report on 9.7.2017 between 10.30 AM to 5 PM and ECE & ME on 10.7.2017 between 9.00 AM to 5 PM at specific locations given below.
- Boys who join for B.Tech. are requested to go to the Ashram side and contact the Prahlad Bhavan hostel in Mata Amritanandamayi Math.
- Girls who join for B.Tech are requested to come to the girl's hostel GANGA Block at the college side (Near Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Vallikkavu).
- Parents accompanying the students can get accommodation at Ashram. If needed, they may contact the Ashram accommodation counter in this regard on payment basis (Advance booking is not necessary). Limited facilities for food and accommodation will be available. Accommodation is offered from 8th evening onwards.
- Requirements like mattresses, pillows, buckets etc. (if needed) will be provided on payment basis and can be purchased at the time of hostel admission.
- Room allocation will be at the time of admission and supply of related requirements will be done at the respective hostels. Parents are NOT permitted to stay with students in the hostels.
Those who come from outside Kerala can get down at Kayamkulam Railway Station, which is near to Amritapuri campus and get taxi/ Auto rickshaw to come to the Ashram (Parayakadavu) or college (Vallikkavu). Parents and wards who want to seek temporary accommodation in the Ashram (before hostel admission) can come straight to the Ashram and approach the Accommodation Counter.
For B.Tech girls, the Ganga Hostel at College side is about 15 minutes walking distance from Ashram (across the walking bridge on backwaters). Alternatively, if a vehicle is needed, Autorickshaws are available for hire (a round-about travelling distance of about 4 km to reach hostel).
Parking instructions: Since parking space is very limited at Ashram, those who are coming in vehicles are requested to park them outside Ashram at the Parayakadavu Bus stop area only.