Amrita Center for International Programs is pleased to announce the immersion/ foreign technical training program at Swinburne University, Australia. The program is designed for a 2-week visit to Melbourne at the Swinburne University of Technology. It is in the top 3 percent of universities across all three of the major international university ranking system.
The purpose of this program is to provide opportunities for “hands-on” learning and exposure to the international learning environment.The program facilitates the participants to visit other renowned universities like University of Melbourne and Monash University in Australia.
During the two weeks program students will be allocated an assignment and asked to prepare a project report based on the task given and the assignments will be allocated in groups. This program will provide an invaluable opportunity to interact and learn from
- Business and Industry Professionals
- Former Diplomats
- Senior Academicians
- Special Interest Experts
- Students should have CGPA 7 and above
- Students should be in the second and third year of studies
The total cost of the immersion program is INR 125,000 (approx.) which includes:
- program organized by Swinburne University, hosting lectures, visiting labs, other university visits, Industry visit, buddy programs, tourist site visits, etc.
- 14 days stay at Australia. Dormitory on 4 / 6 sharing basis.
- Food includes breakfast, packed lunch and Dinner
- Passes will be provided for travel in public services (Trams) for their entire stay at Australia
- Pick up and drop at the airport
- Site seeing for select locations (MCG Melbourne cricket ground, Museum, Melbourne Zoo and Melbourne Aquarium)
Does not include:
Flight Tickets, Visa Cost and Insurance Cost (approx. INR 75,000)
Program Dates - 04/06/2018 - 15/06/2018
|Timetable: Week 1 (04 to 08 June 2018)|
|Monday||Morning Session (MS)||Welcome and Orientation|
|Afternoon Session (AS)|
|Tuesday||MS||Australia and India: Similarities & Difference|
|AS||Allocation of assignments for group project|
|AS||Visit to University of Melbourne|
|AS||Visit to Monash University|
|Friday||MS||Buddy Program - Visit|
|Timetable: Week 2 (11 to 15 June 2018)|
|Monday||MS||Tour of Labs|
|Wednesday||MS||Networking Event (Lunch)|
|MS||Group Project Presentations|
- Timeframes are tentative.
- The timetables have been established based on up to 20 hours of input from Swinburne over the 2 weeks period.
Internal Deadline - March 12, 2018
To confirm your interest, please fill the Google form
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Amrita Center for International Programs
0476 - 280 - 4152