Admission is based on spot interview.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Application Form can be obtained from the University counters of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Coimbatore with a demand draft for Rs. 400/- favoring ‘Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’, payable at ‘Coimbatore'.
Download Application Form. Filled forms can be sent along with a demand draft for Rs. 400/- favoring ‘Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’, payable at ‘Coimbatore’ to the address mentioned below.
Note: Application fee is Rs. 400/-, which covers the cost of Application form, University Brochure, and Information Handbook . Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
(University Fees, Establishment Fees & Special Fees)
|3||One Time Charges
(Medical, Insurance, Admission Fees)
|At the time of Admission||4500|
|4||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||At the time of Admission||5000|
HOSTEL & MESS CHARGES
|5||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||One Time||5000|
- Application received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Mere submission of the application does not guarantee admission to the program.
- Admission will stand cancelled automatically if the candidate fails to join the University on the specified date.
- All the relevant original Certificates / mark statements should be submitted at the time of interview or on the stipulated date.
- The candidate should submit the completed application to the below address
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu.
Phone : +91 (0) 422 – 2685169 / 2685170
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org