Admissions Procedure - FAQ MBA 2016
Does the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham MBA Programme conduct a separate admission test for the Programme?
No. Amrita MBA Programme considers CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE/XAT results.
Candidates will be shortlisted and selected based on the following criteria:
- Academic Performance
- Performance in the entrance exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE/XAT)
- Performance in the personal interview.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form : February 29, 2016
- Date of announcement of shortlist for personal interviews : March 5, 2016
- Date band for personal interviews : March 11-14, 2016
- Date of announcement of first list of selected candidates : March 20, 2016
- Last date of payment for first installment of fees : April 20, 2016
- Commencement of orientation program : June 20 -30, 2016
- Commencement of MBA Programme 2016-18 : July 1, 2016
Overall performance of the candidate in academics, entrance test score, performance in the interview, communication skills, (both verbal & written, subject knowledge and overall personality)