Instructions for Biotech UG Admissions 2017
- Invitation to attend Counselling does not guarantee admission to B.Sc. Biotechnology/Microbiology Programs. Seats are allotted according to the Merit Rank List at the Higher Secondary Exam.
- The confirmation of seat should be made at the counselling desk by submitting the necessary documents (See Below) failing of which will lead to allocation of that seat to a wait-list candidate.
- Call for counselling is based on merit
- Please note that your admission is provisional. Confirmation for your admission is based on submission of the original certificates (with minimum eligibility criteria for Admission.)
The following original documents have to be submitted if you confirm the seat at the counselling desk, failing of which will lead to allocation of that seat to a wait-list candidate
- Copy of the Application Form
- 10th and +2 Mark Statement/Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate (Download Here)
- Two recent colour passport size photographs
- Demand Drafts of Rs.1000to be drawn from any bank infavour of Amrita School of Biotechnology payable at Kollam.
- Community Certificate (In case of SC/ST candidates)
The classes are expected to commence on July 19, 2017. Kindly check the Academic Calendar in our website for updates
The Admissions Coordinator,
School of Biotechnology,
Amrita University, Amritapuri Campus,
Clappana P.O, Kollam, Kerala, 690525
Visit Admission Website »