Instructions and Admission Details of MPH 2017
|DATE OF ADMISSION||VENUE|
|17.07.2017 (MONDAY) REPORTING TIME : 09.00 AM||ADMISSION OFFICE, 3rd FLOOR - MEDICAL COLLEGE BUILDING, AIMS, COCHIN.|
- Please check the Admission Dates corresponding to your Application Number in the SELECTION LIST
- Candidates should report AT 09.00 AM to Admission Office, Amrita School of Medicine, AIMS, Ponnekara P.O, Kochi, 682 041 with either Parent/Guardian on the date corresponding to their Application Number, along with the original certificates and initial payment by Demand Draft of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only) as mentioned below :
I. ADVANCE FEE PAYMENT:
PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY BY DEMAND DRAFT
ON THE DAY OF ADMISSION ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULE, AN AMOUNT OF RS.1,00,000/- (RUPEES ONE LAKH ONLY) HAS TO BE PAID IN THE FORM OF DEMAND DRAFT , DRAWN IN FAVOUR OF “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, DRAWN ON ANY SCHEDULED/NATIONALISED BANK PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM.
Hostel is Optional and Not Compulsory for PG Students.
HOSTEL & MESS ANNUAL FEES : RS.55,000/-
II. LIST OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND DETAILS OF PAYMENT BY DEMAND DRAFT TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Plus Two Mark list
- Under Graduate Certificate & Under Graduate mark lists year wise
- Proof of date of birth (10th Standard Certificate / Birth Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Medical Certificate for physical fitness (as per the format prescribed in the website)
- Passport size color photographs – 5 Nos.
III. Total First Year Annual Fees for MPH Course – 2017
- Course Fee (including Caution Deposit which is refundable) : Rs. 1,35,400
- Hostel Fees: Rs. 55,000/- (Optional- For PG Students Hostel is not compulsory)
IV. The following list of Admission Related Documents to be downloaded from Website and duly filled in by the candidate and to be brought at the time of reporting for Admission :-
- Student Record
- Undertaking for list of Original Documents/ Certificates
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and Mental Soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon or a Clinical Associate Professor of a Medical College (as per the format prescribed in the website should be submitted)
- Joint Declaration
- Rules & Regulations
- General Disciplines for Student
- Hostel Form (those who require hostel only need to be filled and submitted)
Conditions for counseling and admissions detailed in the “Rules & Regulations for Admissions” will apply. For further clarification, please contact Admission Office, AIMS – 0484-2858383 / 2858373 / 2858374 & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.