Indian students may soon have the option of pursuing government recognised one-year MBA
Amrita School of Pharmacy Introduced Pharm D Course
More like this
- Amrita School of Pharmacy got PCI Permission to Start Pharm D
- The Rajiv Gandhi Cultural Forum organised a camp in association with AIMS
- Dr Sanjeev Singh, Senior Medical Administrator, AIMS Commented on 'Safeguarding Healthcare Workers'
- New paediatric endocrinology unit to come up in AIMS
- Shantikumar Nair, head of the Amrita Center for Nanosciences commented on 'Safety ignored in nanotech rush, warn experts'
- One day Meet on Kidney Transplantation held at AIMS
- Amrita Institute to open medical centre at Pampa