Former ISRO Chairman G Madhavan Nair today noted that ever increasing population and la
Dr K G Revikumar principal, Amrita School of Pharmacy cordinates the workshop 'Emerging Trends in Pharmacy Practice '
More like this
- Shantikumar Nair, head of the Amrita Center for Nanosciences commented on 'Safety ignored in nanotech rush, warn experts'
- India's first Pharm D course launched at AIMS
- Dr Sanjeev Singh, Senior Medical Administrator, AIMS Commented on 'Safeguarding Healthcare Workers'
- Amrita School of Pharmacy got PCI Permission to Start Pharm D
- Dr Sanjeev Singh, Senior Administrator, AIMS Spoke About the Importance of Healthcare Worker Safety
- Minimally Invasive Surgery a Boon- Dr Shiv K Nair, professor and head, department of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, AIMS
- Rural Health Training Centre of AIMS a Part of Quit Tobacco India 2