The students of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences on monday took part in a cleanline
Emotional Abuse that Consist of a Villain and Victim is Quite a Broad Spectrum for Debate : Anitha Raj, Clinical Psychologist, AIMS
More like this
- India's first Pharm D course launched at AIMS
- New paediatric endocrinology unit to come up in AIMS
- Dr K G Revikumar principal, Amrita School of Pharmacy cordinates the workshop 'Emerging Trends in Pharmacy Practice '
- What we need to develop is a regulatory mechanism which prevents the sale of antibiotics without prescription: Dr. Prem Nair, Medical director of AIMS
- Shantikumar Nair, head of the Amrita Center for Nanosciences commented on 'Safety ignored in nanotech rush, warn experts'
- Rural Health Training Centre of AIMS a Part of Quit Tobacco India 2
- Amrita School of Pharmacy got PCI Permission to Start Pharm D