The Amrita Institute of Medical Science is all set to launch a pediatric endocrinology
Minimally Invasive Surgery a Boon - Dr Shiv K Nair, professor and head, department of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, AIMS
More like this
- Dr Sanjeev Singh, Senior Medical Administrator, AIMS Commented on 'Safeguarding Healthcare Workers'
- Dr Sanjeev Singh, Senior Administrator, AIMS Spoke About the Importance of Healthcare Worker Safety
- Shantikumar Nair, head of the Amrita Center for Nanosciences commented on 'Safety ignored in nanotech rush, warn experts'
- Rural Health Training Centre of AIMS a Part of Quit Tobacco India 2
- Meeting on Arthritis at AIMS, Kochi
- Dr K G Revikumar principal, Amrita School of Pharmacy cordinates the workshop 'Emerging Trends in Pharmacy Practice '
- Minimally Invasive Surgery a Boon for Cardiac Patients: Dr. Shiv K Nair, AIMS