A team of doctors from Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences helped a l4-month-old boy b
What we need to develop is a regulatory mechanism which prevents the sale of antibiotics without prescription : Dr. Prem Nair, Medical director of AIMS
More like this
- Shantikumar Nair, head of the Amrita Center for Nanosciences commented on 'Safety ignored in nanotech rush, warn experts'
- Dr Sanjeev Singh, Senior Medical Administrator, AIMS Commented on 'Safeguarding Healthcare Workers'
- Dr. Sanjeev K. Singh of AIMS Kochi, Comments on Current Antibiotic Practices
- India's first Pharm D course launched at AIMS
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Bags Healthcare Excellence Awards from FICCI for Patient Safety & Medical Innovation
- One day Meet on Kidney Transplantation held at AIMS
- Amrita Institute to open medical centre at Pampa