Consists of 6 core suites & dissertation.
- There will be a total of 80 credits.
- The distribution of credits will be as follows:
6 Core suites = 60credits & Dissertation = 20 credits
- Principles of epidemiology
- Quantitative epidemiology
- Special studies and research epidemiology
- Qualitative epidemiological studies, mixed methods & Tool development
Evidence synthesis &Critical Analysis of Published literature
- Epidemiology of communicable
- Fundamental Mathematics for Biostatistics
- Statistical methods
- Research methodology
- Advanced methods in Bio-statistics
- Statistical Methods and SPSS Application
|III. Gender, Nutrrition and Population Sciences
- Non-Communicable Disease
- Women empowerment and gender related issues
- Major Global Infections & Infectious Diseases
- Principles of Human Nutrition, and nutrition policy, public health nutrition
- Demography & Population Science
|1V.Environment & Occupational health
- Pollution & Waste management
- Environmental health & human ecology and Environmental safety including disasters.
- Principles of Human Nutrition, Nutrition policy and public health nutrition
- Medical entomology
- Principles and Relevance of Industrial and Occupational Health
|V. Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Medical anthropological perspective in health
- Social and Behavioral Foundations of Primary Health Care
- Introduction to Persuasive Communication: Theories & Practice
- Health Behavioral Change at the Individual, Household, and Community
- Social & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health
- A New View: Improving Public Health through Innovative Social and Behavioral Tools and Approaches.
|VI. Health care, health system management and Health Economics
- Public Health Practice & Decision Making
- Public health ethics, Health systems & policy
- Health economics & Health Project management
- Strategic management in Public Health & Human Resource Development
- Quality Assurance and Total Quality Management
For the contact sessions, 80% attendance for contact session is mandatory in each semester to be eligible to attend the University examination for the respective years.
Internal assessment in the form of written assignment/ written test/ viva will be conducted for each module of the course suite in online mode
University Examination shall be conducted annually at the end of second and fourth semesters. The minimum pass for internal assessment is 50% and for the University Examination is 50% for theory and 50% for dissertation viva separately. The maximum period to complete the course shall not exceed 5years.