M. Tech. in Communication Engineering & Signal Processing
Communication Engineering and Signal Processing applications have been rapidly growing and evolving over the past few years. Ubiquitous communication is becoming a necessity for the society. The proposed M.Tech. Program is designed to offer not only in-depth theoretical knowledge in the area of Communications, Signal Processing, and Wireless Networks, but also system modeling and integration aspects emphasizing overall system behavioral studies in a laboratory. Such courses are unique and fall in-line with the requirements from the industries. At the end of the programme the student achieves the ability to identify pressing research issues and research directions in Communications, Signal Processing, and Wireless Networks.
A Pass with Minimum 60% in B.E./B.Tech in the relevant area of specialisation or equivalent qualification.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Applied Electronics
- Information Technology and Communication
- M. Sc. Electronics and Communication Engineering
|Computational Techniques for Communication Engineering||Embedded Systems programming||Wireless Networks and Protocols|
|Signal Processing||Broadband Communication Networks||Radar Systems|
|Coding Theory||Millimetre Wave Communication Systems||RF Trans-Receiver System Design|
|Digital Communication||Multiuser Detection||Satellite Communication System Design|
|RF Circuits and Systems||Multicarrier Communications||Array Signal Processing|
|Estimation and Detection Theory||Optical Communications and Networks||Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition|
|Statistical Signal Processing||Planar Antenna Systems Design||Computational Intelligence Techniques|
|Wireless Communication Theory||Performance Analysis of Computer Networks||Convex Optimization|
|Modelling and Simulation of Communication||Security and Cryptography||Image and Video processing|
|Systems||Software Defined Radio||Machine Learning|
|Research Methodology||Vehicular Communications and Networks||Multimedia Processing and Coding|
|Multi rate Signal Processing for Communication Systems||Speech and Audio Processing|
|Hyperspectral Image Processing||Machine Fault Diagnosis
MAIN DISSERTATION & INTEGRATED PhD
- To impart in-depth knowledge in core area and to meet the industry, research requirement and quality publication in SCI journal.
- State-of-the art design issues are to be addressed through exhaustive literature survey, design, analysis and validation supported by simulation/experimental setup.
- The development of the projects is either in-house or in association with various Industries and R&D Institutions or Student exchange programme in foreign Universities.
Top rank students have the option and opportunities for continuing as PhD scholar after the successful completion of the M.Tech program, with special privileges in course work and comprehensive examination as per the rules and regulations of doctoral program. This option must be exercised while selecting the project during second semester with a prospective thesis advisor.