Adoptive immunotherapy using human recombinant interleukin-2 activated specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes
Publication Type:Journal Article
Source:Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research, Volume 9, Number 3, p.155-160 (1990)
Keywords:adoptive transfer, animal cell, animal experiment, article, cancer immunotherapy, Cell culture, cyclophosphamide, cytotoxic t lymphocyte, Immunotherapy, interleukin 2, mouse, nonhuman, radioisotope, subcutaneous drug administration
cited By 1
Cite this Research Publication
D. M. Vasudevan, Suresh, K., and Nirmala, K., “Adoptive immunotherapy using human recombinant interleukin-2 activated specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes”, Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 9, pp. 155-160, 1990.
Related Research Publications
- Role of levamisole immunotherapy as an adjuvant to radiotherapy in oral cancer. II. Lymphocyte subpopulations
- Kinetics of NK cell activity during tumor development in a mouse model
- Defective interleukin- 2 r gene expression in gastric carcinoma patients
- Isolation and identification of a tumour reducing component from mistletoe extract (Iscador)
- Assessment of immunological parameters during tumour development in a murine model.